Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 5 25/03/2011

DOCTORS VISIT!

Hey to all of the 3 people who read this! I am going to record times today on the blog! I had a shit day, I went to the doctors and found out some shitty news and really not in the mood to write a whole blog post! But on that note I still did the 10 photos and I have recorded the times in a book! I would like to dedicate this post to my best friend and her boyfriend who are both sitting the GAMSAT tomorrow! (If you don't know what that is, it is the exam that gets you into med school). So to Caroline and Blake GOOD LUCK! And to Bunny you are my very best hope, I love you!









2 comments:

  1. Your work is coming along very nicely Amy. I am absolutely loving your series so far, its amazing.
    What I really love about it is how it is shown in a dark nature, but you can still sense your optimism and vitality in every shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Beautiful. Love your first sentence. thought I had better let you know that I am sure there is more than 3 people reading this, me being one of them. Can't wait for the rest. Nett xx (Em's workmate from the Bookstore)

    ReplyDelete