Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 20 9/04/2011

SICK PEOPLE

I'm going to let you guys in on a little secret of mine..... I don't sick people! So in affect I don't really like myself! Now I know what you are saying that this is all a big joke or that I am sick for putting it out there.
But I do, in some respects sick people are selfish and mean. I know that I have been that from time to time. It is always about the illness because they lose sight of how to defines themselves apart from the illness. And yes I know I just said 2 blogs ago that people with CF should celebrate their differences, and I still think they should. I do believe that CF has given me some strengths but it has also taken away from my personalty to.
I hate people who complain, I hate people who play the victim, I hate people who are weak. I know that I am all of these things at any one time. I guess I see the worst in myself and convey that into a hatred for sick people.









No comments:

Post a Comment