Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 22 11/04/2011

THE REAL REASON BEHIND THE PHOTOS

1o years ago to this date I underwent a liver transplant. This is one of the biggest operations that a person can undergo, I was on the table for 14 hours and my recovery took 3 months.

The reason why I wanted to take these photos of myself was because I have fallen off the path, my health is just not something I want to put first. This in turn makes me feel like a bad person. Why did I deserve this chance when I was not giving myself anything. When I was a child and I new that I hadn't taken my medication right, and I had hidden it from everyone. I would think, I can't wait to be an adult. Everything will just happen right and I will take my medication. I was wrong it is just as hard then as it is now.

I have gotten so good a fooling everyone or maybe they like me have been fooling themselves, I don't take my medication most days. I wake up promising myself that tomorrow will be the day, that I will become this good person. But I fail and then I punish myself, and the cycle never seems to end no matter what. Hospital, doctors, parents and friends nothing brakes it.

So I came to the conclusion that if I had to keep record then I would have to become accountable. And that is the real reason behind the blog.










No comments:

Post a Comment