Thursday, June 16, 2011

Noah's Ark

These are my charity shots of Noah's Ark Toy Library. It is a non for-profit community organisation and it is where I grew up. My mum used to work at Noah's Ark for about 15 years, I attend Noah's Ark when I was little and then spent my summer holidays there cleaning toys, and played with the kids on my sick days. Noah's Ark offers a toy library, playgroups, play-schools, childcare and after school care for special needs kids. It has been around for around about 25 years and has grown and changed so much in that time.

The photos show a little bit of what the organisation is about (KIDS)!
The photos aren't as colourful on blogger as they are on my computer but I hope the photos demonstrate what a bright and magical place Noah's Ark can be.





















No comments:

Post a Comment