Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Donor


This was altogether one of the worst shoots.
I found Peter through another class mate and he was kind enough to do it at last min. I found because Peter only had a short amount of time the shoot was to rushed. He doesn't look relaxed at all, and what is more disappointing is that Peter pair was frizt the guy from the last shoot. Who's photos are amazing.
When I was editing these images Peter was the one that I stuffed most up on. I had to mask out the back ground and hair. On peters left hand shoulder you can see where I came into close with the ajustment brush.
Also I think the colour of his shirt is all wrong and makes his skin look a funny colour.

Taking everything away, all I would want from this is to make peter look more relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment